Tuesday 19 August 2014

TTT - Books People Have Been Telling Me to Read

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke and the Bookish
Each week a new topic is given and weeks topic is:

Top Ten Books People Have Been Telling Me to Read

Because I very very rarely have anybody recommending books to me specifically or telling me to read a book ASAP, I decided to base my list on books that have exceptionally high ratings by my Goodreads friends. Most of these books have almost exclusively positive reviews from the people I trust.
The Book Thief
1. The Book Thief - Markus Zusak
4.78 average rating
Since You've Been Gone
2. Since You've Been Gone - Morgan Matson
4.75 average rating
Two Boys Kissing
3. Two Boys Kissing - David Levithan
4.67 average rating
Between Shades of Gray
4. Between Shades of Gray - Ruta Sepetys
4.6 average rating
Breathe, Annie, Breathe
5. Breathe, Annie, Breathe - Miranda Kenneally
4.5 average rating
This Song Will Save Your Life
6. This Song Will Save Your Life - Leila Sales
4.48 average rating
A Monster Calls
7. A Monster Calls - Patrick Ness
4.47 average rating
Mistborn: The Final Empire (Mistborn, #1)
8. Mistborn - Brandon Sanderson
4.44 average rating
Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe
9. Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe - Benjamin Alire Saenz
4.40 average rating
I'll Give You the Sun
10. I'll Give You the Sun - Jandy Nelson
4.25 average rating

No comments:

Post a Comment