Monday 1 September 2014

The Girl is Back

hi
As you may have noticed, I took an impromptu break from blogging last week. I was feeling burnt out and was falling incredibly behind on my reviews and I had no motivation or inspiration for any other posts. I tried to write a post on how and why I truly suck at social media and I couldn't get past the first sentence. I took that as a sign that I needed to spend a little bit of time relaxing and not worrying all the time about a blog that no one even reads. 


I'm coming back to blogging this week feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. It's going to be a busy few months, but I think I can push through and juggle everything. It'll be difficult and my blog might occasionally take the back burner because school and work come first, but I really do love blogging. I love sharing my thoughts and feelings and making lists and trying to befriend other bloggers. It's like being part of a really cool club and I'm In no hurry to leave this time around. 

I've also just downloaded the blogger app on my iPhone, so I think that will be something of a godsend. It's so nice to be able to write posts (like this one) on my phone. Then I can go home and polish it up later on my computer. It's the sense of immediacy that I really like - I don't have to be at my computer to start writing a post.

ANYWAY I should be back to my regular posting schedule (Reviews Monday & Friday, Top Ten Tuesday, and random posts on Wednesday and/or Thursday). I'm also considering throwing in something on Sundays - maybe I'll join in on Stacking the Shelves? What do you think? What would you recommend I add to my post roster? I'm always open to suggestions! 

No comments:

Post a Comment